Whats been acomplished this week.
- Redesigning the Filesystem Options page.
- Localised more strings
- Improved Requirements Checking
- Load jQuery via Add_action(This has made the plugin 2.3-only)
- Prevented PrototypeÂ fromÂ loadingÂ onÂ myÂ pages(Fixes Incompatibilities when a plugin loads Prototype for the entire Admin console)
- Started moving all external-access functions (Searching, Info, etc) into separate files and loading via filters/actions
- [From trac patch] Hide edit column completely when plugin not editable
- Re-designed some of the options page for filesystem.
Note: Not all of the above is checked into SVN yet, expect in the coming days.
Plans for Next Week
- Finish more work on the options pages.
Problems Encountered so far (And useful resources)
Uni semester is starting up again,Â BusinessÂ units,Â PHP/Perl,Â Java,Â shouldÂ beÂ fun..