Whats been acomplished this week.
- Fixed Tag searching of WordPress.org
- Made a lot of changes to the FTP-Ext class, Re-implemented a few functions which i wasnt happy about, added features to existing functions.
- Made a move to $wp_update instead of $wpupdate to keep with WP coding
- Made a move to a global $wp_filesystem class to make the coding simpler
- Created a functionfolder_diff which relies on $wp_filesystem, used to create output such as this:
- Some more work on plugin upgrades
- Many Many more small bugs which appeared during enhancements (And while testing on linux with FTP)
Plans for Next Week
- Finally get a non-PHP-FTP-Extension FTP class implemented around the PemFTP classes.
- More bugfixing (Just watch, more will come out of the woodwork)
- More work on plugin upgrades, only another step or so left in that code i think.
The time left is Dwindling fast, incredibly fast actually, and uni workloads are increasing twice as fast.. I’m honestly supprised i got so much work done this week. (Yet so little with the time spent argueing with bugs)GSoC, WordPress, wp-update