Things are changing.. slowly..
- I’m bringing my hosting back to AU, My reasoning? Well.. I wanted to support a australian host, and hope to be able to offer faster services for some other AU-targetted projects.
- A New theme finally. This theme doesnt really allow the kind of interaction i want to give the site, I’m not wanting to just give out small topics, i want to show a few items on the front page.
- More posting.. I need to start writing more content, I’d particually like to start writing some stuff about WordPress, About plugin authoring, How to get started in WordPress Development, How to use this or that, How to make something more efficient.. I dont know
- I’d also like to write about non-wordpressy things too, My thoughts/opinions of things.. stuff i’m interested in, etc..
- I’d really like to get my WordPress plugins updated again.. I think i better aim to get something out for 2.8, maybe make everything MU Compatible too if i get the chance.. now that WP includes some MU compatibility stuff..
Anyway. Hopefully i’ll update this blog before the end of next month.. worst case, I want to have this site in a form that i like by the end of June. As well as getting my other few sites up and running..
Oh, Also, I’ll probably be going to CeBit Australia, Which means a trip to sydney :) Just a FYI for those who matter :P
UPDATE: Oh, also, WTF? Overnight the pageviews spiked up to ~280… according to WP Stats.com …But… the odd part is, it only shows ~20 pageviews of anything specific, surely it cant be mis-reporting that badly? or that many front-page views…. I’ll have to check Google Analytics later on i guess :)